7 Steps to Yes: Irresistible Proposals for Today's Couples
Everything you need to know to go from Overlooked to Overbooked
Tired of being ghosted? Done with hearing "Thank you, but we've chosen someone else?"
Perhaps you're completely over having to explain your value and why it's worth every cent you charge?
Rejection? Been there. Oversell and underpriced? Yep, did that too.
Each year, I travel around the country teaching my concepts on irresistible service proposals to wedding pros just like you. I share my story and real life examples what helped me get to an 85% close rate each month with our leads.
I'm going to teach you the same thing.
Have you been craving a change and update to your sales process?
Perhaps you're in a saturated area and need to stand out from the crowd?
I’ve been there. And let me tell you… Once I realized this ONE thing, everything changed. You wanna know what it is? Okay, here goes…
You have to tell you story and theirs.
That's how I went from a calendar suffering from "snowblindness" (i.e., completely blank) to booking almost every single couple that contacted us. And not just book them, but booking them for premium services.
More About Me
You've spent years honing your expertise, curating your network, developing your services, and you're ready to build a profitable calendar around it.
Here is what happened when I changed my proposal process:
- MORE OF MY TARGET CLIENTS. Because I learned how to appeal to my market and putting those attractions at the forefront of my communications and proposals, they were ready to book.
- LESS TIME TO CLOSE. Since their proposals were customized to their planning styles and event vision, and provided them with auxiliary information, they had everything they needed to make a decision.
- SIGNATURE SERVICES SELECTED. Due to the presentation of my proposals, couples almost always select a premium service.
- UPSELL RATE INCREASED. In knowing the experience each couple needed for their wedding day experience, I was able to book couples for more in addition to what was proposed.
- EASIER PLANNING PROCESS. As my proposals are a glimpse into our planing and production style, couples are prepared for how to work with us which means no unrealistic expectations or confusion.
"So in love with Terrica's Proposals System. I would book her in a heartbeat. Definitely changing and updating my contact form and proposals after this. "
- Jennifer Wright, Caterer
"I made the changes you taught for four new leads that contacted me after the course. THREE BOOKED and two added my upsells. I was shocked! You were so right and this course is worth its weight in gold!"
- Stella Karvunis, Wedding Planner
"This was so inspiring! "
- Haney Todd, Wedding Coordinator
Here is what you'll learn:
STEP 1: Contact form and Inquiry Steps
Learn the importance of your contact form and inquiry workflow and why it is so important to your proposal process.
STEP 2: Questionnaire
Build the perfect client focused questionnaire and consult intake form to get pertinent information to make your couture service proposal.
STEP 3: Proposal Building
Craft proposal templates for all of your services to consist of essential elements that are reflective of your brand and work style.
STEP 4: Storytelling
Become proficient in "storySelling"-- creating immersive proposal experiences to allow clients to see themselves in the vision you craft, making your proposal irresistible.
STEP 5: Services
Present your signature service details in a way to position yourself as the filler of all of their needs.
STEP 6: Expert Info
Give a preview into your expertise and wedding planning with auxiliary information to support your proposal.
STEP 7: Booking and the Upsell
Make yourself easy to book and easy to get paid with these techniques and system tweaks.
- Conversation Prompts for Consults
- Email Template Library
- Negotiations and Objections Workbook
- Special discounts and rates on CRM and Proposal systems.
- Community access to work with and receive feedback from myself and other wedding pros.
- Monthly Mastermind Sessions featuring the industry's brightest and most successful to help you navigate to your best season yet.
- Live Group Coaching to answer your questions and celebrate your wins!
Take your sales process to the next level with these bonuses
In addition to the resources shared within the course, you'll have some amazing bonuses that will enhance your implementation of the course:
Private Community - Join us in our private community to get feedback, share ideas, and learn new tips
Conversational Prompts - Scripts to help you personalize and perfect your sales process
Email Templates - Email templates that I use in my own business that you can customize for your own communications
How to Deal with Negotiations and Objections - Say goodbye to pointless haggling and unrealistic expectations with these suggested scripts and tips
Live Group Coaching Calls - Join the community each week for group coaching calls to answer our questions on the curriculum and its implementation.
Get started now!
Spreading her metropolitan style throughout the low country, Terrica Skaggs has been creating exquisite weddings and events in the Golden Isles area for the past fourteen years.
Specializing in modern Southern weddings for fourteen years, she believes in creating custom experiences inspired by her clients’ love stories while infusing technology and efficiency. She owns the wedding planning firm Cocktails & Details® and The White Lounge, an innovative wedding planning studio collective. A contributing board member of the North American Academy of Wedding and Event Planning, Terrica’s weddings and expertise have been featured in The Knot, Reader’s Digest, Martha Stewart Weddings, HLN tv,Style Me Pretty and a host of others. In addition to leading a rockstar team at her planning and design firm, she also owns The White Lounge— a contemporary wedding planning studio for couples and wedding professionals. A wave maker nominated for Honeybook’s 20 on the Rise, she launched her new wedding industry education system, “Run the World" in Winter 2018. Terrica is an ardent educator of those in the wedding industry, and was named a Knot Pro Educator in 2019, believing in the "each one, teach one" mindset.
As an avid lover of cake and champagne, you'll find her at home in the Golden Isles with her four “fabutots”, and when not entertaining family and friends, she’s frequently binging on RuPaul’s Drag Race and Game of Thrones.