7 Steps to YES Course + Planner Bundle: Unstoppable Wedding Business
Go from Overlooked to Overbooked in 2020
Get The COURSE + PLANNER Bundle
that will help you kick your wedding business into HIGH GEAR and get CLEAR on how you will get at YES to your BEST PACKAGES.
Tired of being ghosted?
Done with hearing "Thank you, but we've chosen someone else?"
Perhaps you're completely over having to explain your value and why it's worth every cent you charge?
Rejection? Been there. Oversell and underpriced? Yep, did that too.
Each year, I travel around the country teaching my concepts on irresistible service proposals to wedding pros just like you.
I share my story and real life examples what helped me get to an 85% close rate each month with our leads.
I'm going to teach you the same thing.
Have you been craving a change and update to your sales process?
Perhaps you're in a saturated area and need to stand out from the crowd?
I’ve been there. And let me tell you… Once I realized this ONE thing, everything changed. You wanna know what it is? Okay, here goes…
You have to tell you story and theirs.
That's how I went from a calendar suffering from "snowblindness" (i.e., completely blank) to booking almost every single couple that contacted us. And not just book them, but booking them for premium services.
More About Me
You've spent years honing your expertise, curating your network, developing your services, and you're ready to build a PROFITABLE calendar around it.
Here is what happened when I changed my proposal process:
- MORE OF MY TARGET CLIENTS. Because I learned how to appeal to my market and putting those attractions at the forefront of my communications and proposals, they were ready to book.
- LESS TIME TO CLOSE. Since their proposals were customized to their planning styles and event vision, and provided them with auxiliary information, they had everything they needed to make a decision.
- SIGNATURE SERVICES SELECTED. Due to the presentation of my proposals, couples almost always select a premium service.
- UPSELL RATE INCREASED. In knowing the experience each couple needed for their wedding day experience, I was able to book couples for more in addition to what was proposed.
- EASIER PLANNING PROCESS. As my proposals are a glimpse into our planing and production style, couples are prepared for how to work with us which means no unrealistic expectations or confusion.
"So in love with Terrica's Proposals System. I would book her in a heartbeat. Definitely changing and updating my contact form and proposals after this. "
- Jennifer Wright, Caterer
"I made the changes you taught for four new leads that contacted me after the course. THREE BOOKED and two added my upsells. I was shocked! You were so right and this course is worth its weight in gold!"
- Stella Karvunis, Wedding Planner
"This was so inspiring! "
- Haney Todd, Wedding Coordinator
Here is what you'll learn:
STEP 1:Contact form and Inquiry Steps
Learn the importance of your contact form and inquiry workflow and why it is so important to your proposal process.
STEP 2: Questionnaire
Build the perfect client focused questionnaire and consult intake form to get pertinent information to make your couture service proposal.
STEP 3: Proposal Building
Craft proposal templates for all of your services to consist of essential elements that are reflective of your brand and work style.
STEP 4: Storytelling
Become proficient in "storySelling"-- creating immersive proposal experiences to allow clients to see themselves in the vision you craft, making your proposal irresistible.
STEP 5: Services
Present your signature service details in a way to position yourself as the filler of all of their needs.
STEP 6: Expert Info
Give a preview into your expertise and wedding planning with auxiliary information to support your proposal.
STEP 7: Booking and the Upsell
Make yourself easy to book and easy to get paid with these techniques and system tweaks.
- Conversation Prompts for Consults
- Email Template Library
- Negotiations and Objections Workbook
- Special discounts and rates on CRM and Proposal system TOOLS that I use in my own luxury wedding business.
Take your sales process to the next level with these bonuses
In addition to the resources shared within the course, you'll have some EXCLUSIVE BONUSES that will enhance your implementation of the course:
- Conversational Prompts - Scripts to help you personalize and perfect your sales process
- Email Templates - Email templates that I use in my own business that you can customize for your own communications
- How to Deal with Negotiations and Objections - Say goodbye to pointless haggling and unrealistic expectations with these suggested scripts and tips
PLUS YOUR FREE BONUS 30 Day Planner!!
GET THE 30 DAY PLANNER with your 7 Steps To Yes purchase,
to lay out your plan of action to ignite your wedding business this season!
This Digital Planner is...
DATELESS to make it fully CUSTOMIZABLE
GUIDED to help you gain clarity on your GOALS and HOW you will achieve them
PRINTABLE to print out and use again and again
With over fifteen years in the wedding industry, award winning wedding planner and designer Terrica has been creating exquisite weddings and events in the Golden Isles. As the Chief Wedding Planner and Designer of Cocktails & Details®, she leads a team of talented wedding planners and event managers in creating unforgettable destination Southern weddings. She also launched The White Lounge, an intimate wedding planning studio in Historic Downtown Brunswick that brings couples and wedding professionals together.
Maintaining a deep connection to her peers under the premise of “each one, teach one”, she created the largest and most diverse online community for wedding planners and designers– bringing together the best and brightest from every corner of the globe for collaboration and connection. She is extremely passionate about elevating and encouraging female entrepreneurs.
A featured expert for many TV, print and digital publications, she is known for keeping her finger on the pulse of all wedding and business trends. Traveling across the States and internationally, shares her breadth of knowledge at both national and regional wedding industry conferences and groups, with this year being named a 2020 Knot Pro Educator for the second year in a row. Her speaking engagements are always highly anticipated as she is known for her humorous, yet blunt down-to-earth approach. Terrica uses her experience and knowledge of the wedding industry to translate real-life concepts into workable business models.
REGULAR COURSE PRICE + Planner: $697
Get the 7 Steps To YES Course + The 30 Day Planner for...
FOR A LIMITED TIME!!